Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Brittany & Josh

They say that everybody has a connection when you live in a small town. This seems to be a fairly true statement. Brittany & I actually had a connection that we didn't even realize at first. When I met her for the first time I thought she looked very familiar. We finally figured out that she went with my old Church to a camp called "Crossroads." I probably could dig out a few old pictures of that trip, but I know I probably wouldn't want anyone seeing the ones of me so I won't do that to Brittany :)

I really did enjoy the time I spent with Brittany through the whole process. She is just such a sweet person! When I met Josh on the day of the wedding I realized that he also seemed to be just a really nice guy.

I'd like to share with you their story of how Josh proposed to Brittany:

"Josh put my ring in the Christmas tree. We get each other ornaments each year and he told me he put an ornament for me on the tree and that I needed to find it. I had trouble finding it so he helped. I took the ring off the tree and he got on one knee."

Josh, great job on being creative! I love to hear engagement stories! Brittany & Josh, thank you for letting me Photograph your BIG DAY!


Brittany is just such a pretty girl! She looked perfect on her wedding day!

I absolutely loved her dress. The details were gorgeous!




Brittany & I are both HUGE "I Love Lucy" fans! I couldn't resist getting a shot of her slippers :)



This is one of my favorite shots of Brittany.




Brittany received an unexpected surprise from Josh before the ceremony. He bought her a nice gift & wrote her a sweet card. Moments like this is part of what your wedding day should be all about!


Josh & his boys were a few doors down from the girls. I was glad I was able to snap a few shots of Josh & the guys getting ready.


Their ceremony was very beautiful.




Meet Mr. & Mrs. Boseman!


I snapped a few shots of the boys before the Ceremony. I love outdoor shots, so I was glad we were able to take a few minutes to sneak out before it was dark!


I love this moment between Josh & his daughter Kaylie.


Kaylie's hair is just so beautiful!


I also enjoyed getting to know Brittany's mom and sister a little better through the process of Brittany's Bridal Shoot & Wedding. They are a very cute family!


Brittany & her girls.


Couple Time!




I had a lot of fun at their reception! The dancing photo's were some of my favorite, so I'm posting quite a few!





These shots were actually at the end of the night before they headed out!


Their cake was very cute! I'll have to say that Brittany has the better taste in sport teams!


I can't quit saying how much I enjoy ring shots! I have so much fun with them :)



Their car was packed full of balloons. I'm not quite sure how they squeezed in there, but they managed! Their Wedding day turned out PERFECT for them! I wish you guys the best!


No comments: