Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Saturday, June 6, 2009

Family Session: Wayne, Justine, & Samuel

Thanks to my lovely friends Matt & Kay I had the great honor of meeting The Wilson Family! Matt & Kay met Wayne & Justine in Greenville, NC. Back in January Matt celebrated his Birthday and Wayne, Justine, & Samuel were able to surprise Matt at their home in Wilson, NC.

I was very excited when Justine showed interest in a photo shoot! Samuel just celebrated his 1st Birthday in May. I was able to visit them at their home a few weeks later for this awesome shoot! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! You're going to wish you could pinch Samuel's cute little cheeks once you're done:)




We had a hard time at first getting Samuel warmed up to the idea of having his picture taken! I love some of his expressions on his little swing!!


























4 comments:

the.bain.family. said...

love this shoot! I am CRACKING UP over the pitchfork pictures. too funny.

Twenty Two Photo said...

Yeah, when I saw that lying against the barn I couldn't resist:)

They were so much fun!

Savannah Strickland Photography said...

These all are wonderful KP...(now KPA)- great job!

Twenty Two Photo said...

Thank you:)