Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, June 30, 2009

UNC NCAA CHAMPS!!!

Make that two more....

I was thrilled to be apart of the BIG action down in Chapel Hill when Carolina won the NCAA Championship! I knew I had to work the next day, but I also new it was a life time chance to see some of those guys WIN a NCAA Championship. It was well worth it! I actually have a small scar in my eye to remember it by:)

2 comments:

menorarose said...

scar?

Twenty Two Photo said...

A piece of ash flew into my eye from one of the fires on Franklin St.