Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Monday, June 22, 2009

Lingerie Shower

Kay threw me a Lingerie shower back in April. Yes, I'm just now getting around to posting it. You better be grateful, b/c I'm about to go through another streak of not posting much! I have so many trips coming up that I don't even know what to do with myself! Enjoy these for now:) Yes, there are undie pics, but they are part of the decor (and maybe I just happened to take them home). No more details regarding gifts though...they were all LOVELY!!




All of the goodies were yummy...






I love how the dogs turned and posed for this one...they're just one of the girls (AnnaBelle actually is a girl...Miles, well he's a boy):)

4 comments:

the.bain.family. said...

yay! how fun to finally see these! brings back some funny memories, doesn't it?

Twenty Two Photo said...

yeah, I a lot of fun:)

menorarose said...

I love the butt cookies idea!...i never would have thought to make heart cookies and cutting off the end, and frosting undies on top!...very clever!...wish i could have came...

Twenty Two Photo said...

yeah, the butt cookies were great! so creative:)