Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Monday, June 15, 2009

Pasta Roni Pizza-Pasta Skillet

Since we've settled in to our place I have enjoyed making and trying new recipes. Lately I've found a lot of good recipes (especially desserts) at allrecipes.com. I actually dug this recipes out of my homemade book. I love looking at food magazines, tearing out recipes, and collecting them in my book!

Maybe, if I have time in the future I'll post more! If you're interested in this simple recipe let me know!

2 comments:

menorarose said...

...that does look pretty tastey!...i see a pepperoni...mmm...

Twenty Two Photo said...

Yes, it's pretty tasty and very easy to make:)