Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Thursday, February 5, 2009

Parker's with Family

I was so glad I got another day to spend time with my whole family. It was nice just to sit down and eat lunch with them. I really miss seeing my cousins! It is a very very rare moment in time when we all can get together...it was awesome:)

The Cousins & Sibling...

The whole crew with Ciara (Daniel's girlfriend).

The whole crew with Chris...we switched it up:) I could actually easily add Ciara to this photo and we'd be on big happy family!!!

Aren't they a cute couple?!?!

Mema & Papa & their kids...

Love it!

Mother & Daughter...aka Grace & Sharon

Matthew & I

I love Matthew, but sometimes he can make some silly faces:)

I can't have a family even without taking a picture of Grace and I!

and of course Chris and I.....


Daniel & I

No comments: