Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Sunday, February 15, 2009

James

I had such a wonderful time shooting a co worker's son. His name is James and he was such a great sport! Despite that it was a little cold and windy, he would do basically anything I asked with a "yes mam." Erica, you've raised your son well:)



He won me over with his Carolina sweatshirt, blond hair, and pretty eyes!



I love this shot a lot!


He's such a handsome young boy!




I love trampolines, so I was glad we got a few shots on his trampoline!

James is a big Indiana Jones fan:)





His grandpa wanted a shot of the two of them...

No comments: