Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Sunday, February 15, 2009

Matt's Bday Part I

Matt's Birthday celebration started off with a surprise guest. Matt and Kay's good friends, Justine, Wayne & their adorable little boy drove in from Greenville. It was really nice meeting them. I can see why Matt & Kay enjoy spending time with them.

We drove To Rocky Mount for dinner at Ichiban, which is one of Matt's favorites places to eat. Kevin and Marsha met us there to join the party:)

This almost looks like a panoramic image! We can just pretend Matt had a magic hand that can separate from the arm. I believe Kevin was the only one to successful catch a piece of shrimp in his mouth. If you look closely you can see the shrimp headed towards Matt's mouth!


Boys...


Our cook did a really great job that night!

Wayne and his cute little boy! I think he was amazed my all of the entertainment.

We drove abck to Matt & Kay's house for presents, cake, and the UNC game. John & Amanda also came over and joined in on the fun!

I can see why people use the phrase "I could eat him up," b/c that's how I feel about this picture!

Before we went to dinner Kay had prepared a cake for Matt. Justine and I helped with the icing! What a beautiful cake!



Matt blew the candles out before I got to take any pictures, so we made him redo it!

Present time!

Miles was very curious about about babies. I believe this may have been is first encounter:)





I loves this moment of the two of them...
The night ended with Pj's:) I love them!


1 comment:

the.bain.family. said...

haha, those shrimp catching pictures crack me up. great job at capturing the day :)

btw, Miles met Samuel one more time before. He was obsessed with licking him, hehe! I think he loves babies, with a little bit of fear thrown in there, haha.