Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Thursday, February 5, 2009

Christmas Eve

I'm so glad to FINALLY get some blogging done!!!

Christmas was a lot different this year. We threw most of our traditions out the door, which was kind of nice to do something different this year. Usually we all eat dinner over at moms or memas and then we open presents.

This year mom, Kevin and I went over to the Adams house. I had to work that day, but I got off at 12pm.
It was a beautiful day, so I took a few shots outdoors before I began to bake!









I found some great recipes (allrecipes.com) and was very excited to get the opportunity to bake:)

Red Velvet Cupcakes With homemade fluffy cream cheese icing.

Mom made homemade fudge and white chocolate covered pretzels.
Sausage balls...I made a few w/o cheese for Chris and Dr. Adams

Ravioli Dolci...I thought these were yummy!!! I've never made these before and I was glad they turned out. The one's below were filled with Chocolate.


These were filled with blueberries. I liked these the best. They would (and did) make a great breakfast teat, b/c they are pretty light.

Chex Muddy Buddies
Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies. There's a ball of peanut butter hidden under the chocolate icing:)

We played a little round of dirty santa. Instead of buying gifts we just brought random items that we didn't want and wrapped those up.
Memaw-to-be

Mom-to-be

Brother...I'm not even sure what this is, but he seems excited.


Trade off!
I knew I could get Kevin to stay a few minutes longer if I broke out the Wii Fit.
I really enjoyed spending time with my my family (old and new!)

No comments: