Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Friday, July 25, 2008

Today Marks 3 Months...

My dad passed away exactly 3 months to the day and date. It's still is a pretty unreal feeling. I actually had my first dream last night where he was still alive. It was a very brief dream and I don't remember the dream, but it was nice. Our lake trip is in two weeks. I'm looking forward to being away from the real world. It's going to be different w/o my dad this year, but I'm glad my mom is going to get to go for as long as she is able to.

Today I get off of work at 2pm. I'm headed to King to visit Kerri! This will be the first trip in 3 weeks that doesn't involve Chapel Hill. I have been there the last 3 weekends!! Chris is actually going to be in Texas until Wednesday. I'm excited for him:) He also informed me that next July he has to go to a conference in Houston, which is a requirement for one of the scholarships he received. I'm excited, b/c I get to go:) YAY!!! I have to admit that Chris' trip to Texas and his upcoming trip to NYC has left me a tad bit jealous (I should work on that!)

That's really all I have to share right now...

2 comments:

Sarah Rhodes said...

wow. I didn't even know your dad passed away Karen, that must be so painful. I am so sorry. I'm glad to hear you are doing well though.. and I absolutely love your new haircut! Very 1920's!

Twenty Two Photo said...

Thanks Sarah! It def. has it's days were it hits me more! My family is doing the best we can though!

Yes, I do feel like kinda like a flapper girl:)