Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Saturday, July 12, 2008

Photography Dream List:

  • Totally Rad Actions- Great tools for Photo Editing
  • Mac (Laptop first and eventually a desktop)- One day I will be able to get one!!!
  • Sweet Lenses that I would like to own- 85mm, 16-35mm, 70-200mm
  • A back up camera- Renting can be a pain in the butt!
  • More batteries and memory cards
  • Another back up harddrive
  • DVD burner
  • Battery Pack for Camera and Flash
  • Shoot Sac- Cute camera bags
There probably are a billion other things that would be great to own, but these are just a few items that I hope to get in the next few years!!!



No comments: