Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Few Words...

I have a few blog post that will be coming soon! Here is what YOU have to look forward to: More of cute little Allison, lake weekend, and the Byrne family! I'm excited and YOU should be too:)

I have been out of town pretty much EVERY weekend in the last few months! I will not have a free weekend until the end of summer!! CRAZINESS!! There is a lot of fun times to be had during these busy weekends though!

Now it's time for me to step away from the computer.....

No comments: