Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I love haircuts!

It's really short, but I kinda like it...


A different tone...










PS-I have a calendar that I added under 22 Photo!! It's not a very cool calendar, but it seems to be the best way for me to jot down stuff going on in life. Plus it's through my email account, which I happen to check way too much:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh that is so short! what a huge change. Change always feels refreshing in hair, though. It makes you feel like a totally different person.

I'm getting mine cut Saturday but not that short. Mine is too thick.. I would have a 'fro, haha.