Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Byrne Family

I was really excited when an old high school friend, Emily, asked if I would photograph her family. Emily was the only girl out of her parents 5 kids. She is now married and his two adorable kids!! I loved her parents house! It was a house with history and a big yard...what more could you ask for?!?

The whole crew...





Emily and her brothers!!























No comments: