Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, March 11, 2008

UNC's last home game...

Last Tuesday Kerri invited me to go with her, her grandma, and mom to UNC's last home game of the season! I'm glad I took them up on that opportunity! We got soaking wet before and after the game, but it was all worth it!!

I haven't yet figured out how to add a slideshow with the program that I use, so I'm sending along the link! If you love UNC then you will enjoy these pictures....otherwise I hope you still check them out and enjoy them! Click on the title or any of the underlined words to view the slideshow! Also, when the slideshow comes up click captions, b/c I wrote details about some of the images.

Go Heels!

No comments: