Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sports, Food, and Photography...etc

We ate over at Donna and Kevin's house a few days ago. Donna made Hungarian stuffed cabbage It was very delicious!! I found out that Donna's dad was Hungarian. His parents were both Hungarian, and he's was born in the US. We watched the UNC game over there on Kevin's new tellie (which is sweet!).

I started my new job on Monday. I work at this place called WinCare. My job is to order supplies for Nursing homes throughout NC and a few other states. I'm working hard to edit all of my pictures from Budapest. I can't wait to get them all complete and post them! Keep your eyes open in the next week or so:)

As much fun as I had spending time with Paula in Budapest, I am glad to be back home! I have a lot of exciting things going on in the next few months! I'm putting my work (photography) up at a local coffee shop on Monday. This is my first art showing, and I'm really looking forward to that!

No comments: