Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tomorrow is a first...

Tomorrow I'll get on a plane and travel outside of the United States for the first time in my life! I don't think it's quite hit me. My friend Kathy and I are going to visit her sister Paula in Budapest. Paula has lived there for almost two years, which is just really hard to believe!

I won't be updating too much as far as images go, but I'll try to update with stories! When I return I'll have another slideshow with a billion wonderful pictures! YAY!

No comments: