Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Thursday, March 6, 2008

Josiah

Chris and I went and picked out a friendly cute little gerbil last weekend! Chris had been wanting to get a gerbil, so it was exciting to go together and pick out the little guy! We both kind of felt like he was the outcast of them all. Chris named him Josiah and he his a precious little creature:)

Chris looks really serious about putting together Josiah's new home!



















This is what happens when Josiah goes really really fast on his spinning wheel!



1 comment:

menorarose said...

his eyes are sooo crazy looking, like they're going to pop out and all red colored!...poor guy, thats awesome photo though of him falling off the wheel!