Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Monday, March 17, 2008

Behind...

I'm going to have a lot of catching up to do when I return!!! We still have all week in Budapest. Today we are going shopping at the Easter market. It's like a festival that we'd have in the States. They have booth's set up with food and homemade crafts and what not. I saw way too many things I wanted to buy, so today I have to be extra careful about what I spend:)

We still have so many more things planned! I'm trying to keep up with everything we've done, so I can have a HUGE update when I get back to NC! It's going to take a while before I get a chance to post pictures, b/c I took so many!

I got to watch all of the ACC tournament in Budapest! I'm not the only person that plans their schedule's around UNC basketball:) We did miss the ended of the last two games, but we know that outcome was GREAT!!! I can't wait to begin the NCAA tournament on Friday. Go Heels!!!

No comments: