Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Twenty Two Photo: Baby & Family Shoot: Baby Seraph

I was so excited when Jennifer sent me a message on facebook requesting me to take photo's of baby Seraph! Jennifer and me went to the same Church as teenagers and we also went to the same High School until I switched school's. It was so nice to see her again and meet her husband Ryan. Baby Seraph was so sweet and adorable! I absolutely loved his hair:) Hopefully I will get to see more of Seraph (and of course his parents too!) in the future!

I love the interaction b/t mother and son....so sweet!

Their kitty would liked to be in the shots too!




Look at that BIG smile!!

Seraph's room was amazing! Jennifer worked really hard while pregnant with this little guy. I know you may be thinking that's wallpaper, but Jennifer actually hand painted it all! I couldn't believe it at first! She did a wonderful job! I would hire her:)

Family moments...

One of my favorite family shots!




Jennifer's sister has been hanging out and watching after little Seraph. I believe she was also there so Jennifer wouldn't get too bored!

No comments: