Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Friday, July 10, 2009

Bachelorette Weekend

My good friend Maria planned an amazing Bachelorette weekend for me at the Mountain House. Many of us who went/go to "South" (AKA Ridgecrest) know this place way to well. There are a couple of families who own this house who are apart of the Church. In the past I have been with Amy's family and our Youth group. We have many wonderful (and not so wonderful) memories here!

Isn't it such a cute little house?!?! It's very peaceful on top of the hill!




Amy, Amanda, Maria, and myself arrived to the house first. We actually arrived a whole day early to prepare the house for the rest of the girls arrival. UNC played that night, so I was very glad they had satellite at the house:)


I believe Kristi and Delight were are next arrivals on the following day. Then Kaylene (the Birthday girl) and Amie arrived. Jess arrived later on that night! We were so worried about her, b/c it's not that easy of a place to get to!



I made a little book for Kay called "Symbols of Oregon." I drew silly little pictures to go along with them. She's from Oregon so I wanted to give her something to reminder of home:)


Belated Birthday cards for Amie and Brandie...



I bought the little parachute men for us to play with to celebrate Kay's b-day. As you can see Kristi was really enjoying putting it together!


The girls climbed on top of the roof to send off the little parachute men. Mission Failure! The parachutes didn't work very well



We visited to waterfall! I wish we would have taken another group shot with Jess:(


These two random dogs hung around the house. Amanda is a dog lover:)


Both dogs were a little camera shy...


Kristi, Amie, and myself played this game. It SUCKED!


Dinner that night was grandma's lasagna, which was mighty good!


The next morning I made breakfast to the girls and gave them their wedding gifts. I bought these cool necklaces from etsy along with the cards I gave them.


Breakfast was yummy....cream burlee french toast, blueberry cream cheese muffins, and sausage and egg casserole.




It was nice just to do absolutely nothing on this trip:) I think we all enjoyed the peace and quite from the real world!




Sister-n-law:)


I finally got him to look at me:)


We went back to the waterfall the next day. This time Jess was with us and the dog tagged along too. He wanted to ride in the car, but ended up running along side Kristi.





My girls. Believe it our not I'm still missing some of my bridesmaids. Some of them were not able to make it on this trip.




Apples to Apples time...

3 comments:

the.bain.family. said...

ah, fun memories. It'll be fun for Matt to see these so he can get an idea of what I was up to without him, haha.

by the way, I still wear my necklace a lot! I lurve it!

menorarose said...

sorry i missed the weekend!...looks like it was a fun trip...

Twenty Two Photo said...

It was a good trip! Well I didn't show and tell everything of course:) Now pictures of us playing the xbox!!!

Yeah, I'm glad you like the necklace Kay. I was hoping to give yall something that was practical and cute!