Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Friday, July 10, 2009

Ben's Graduation

The day after we got back from our Honeymoon in Jamaica Chris and I went Ben's Graduation from ECU. There was no way we were going to miss it! Chris and Ben have been best buds since Chris moved to NC and started going to school at Faith Christian. Ben is an amazing artist that one day the world will know by name:) He got a full ride to Grad School at a Art School in Ohio. That's pretty impressive I would say!

Graduation Cap...


Ball Cap...


Can you find Ben?


Ben's parents are really great too! We enjoyed lunch with them after the Graduation ceremony.


Ben & Chris

No comments: