Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Sunday, December 7, 2008

UNC VS UNC-A

After Maria's bday celebration I headed up to Chris' place (yes, it was a busy 2 days!). He was out of town, so I had a little me time that night and most of Sunday. Kathy, Kevin (bro), Jeff, and I went to the UNC game that evening. We had a lot of fun! After the game we played a little ping pong at the Church, in their Youth Group room.

I had about 40ish pictures to share, so I created a slideshow:

UNC VS UNC-A

I hope you enjoy:)

2 comments:

Paula said...

I'm so jealous. Looked like so much fun!

Twenty Two Photo said...

We had a lot of fun!! I wish you could have gone:)