Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Budapest Slideshow

I finally had time to finish up a few slideshows from my trip to Budapest back in March! There is no sound to these slideshows, so I'd either recommend going to Pandora.com or putting on some fun upbeat music to go along with the slideshow:) I personally enjoy watching them with Relient K in the background, but that's just me! I have sounds that I recorded while I was there. My hope is to eventually create the slideshows to the actual "Sounds of Budapest."Make sure you turn the captions on in order to see any notes I may have written under the pictures....

Budapest 1
Budapest 2
Budapest 3
Budapest 4
Budapest 5

So, I guess I do have a few pictures to show...but you just want see any new Holiday pictures for quite a few weeks to come:)

**Note there are a few spelling errors, so please look pass those:)**

1 comment:

menorarose said...

there were some really neat photos in there!...somet that i bet you could display in a gallery and sell!!!...speaking of galleries, we need to get one together at some point, that would be fun!...since we never did in denver bc of the waiting list. :(