Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

I was so glad to have a day off of work and spend time with my family. We had a really nice Thanksgiving. I even sat at the table, which is very rare. A lot of times I would sit at the bar. Later I began to think about why I was sitting at the table and I realized it was b/c my dad wasn't there. I truly wish he was here. I miss him! We made the best of the day. After lunch Sharon, Grace, mom, and I went to the movies. It was really nice spending time with them.

Grace has been my model for many years now! She makes it's easy, b/c she just to darn cute! I love my little cousin to death!





















No comments: