Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hmmm...

It may be a while before I can post any pictures. I only have a couple of images that I'll probably share soon. I got a new camera, but I can't seem to open them up in the Photoshop that I have. I shoot in RAW format, so you can't just open them with any program. I believe I am going to have to breakdown and purchase the latest Photoshop to get it to work. I guess it was going to have to happen sooner or later!!

Today is kinda a weird day. My dad's mom passed away Saturday night. She was Mema Robbins to me. Everyone calls her Marie, but her first name is actually Ramona (which I love). I didn't have a really close relationship with her, but I still loved her. It doesn't quite seem real since I haven't really seen her much over the last few years. It is nice to know that she is no longer in any pain. She will be missed....

No comments: