Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Engagement Ring :)

The time has finally come! Here are a few shots I took of my lovely ring! Notice the beautiful detail on the sides of the ring. That is probably my favorite part of the ring. I'm not use to wearing REAL BLING!

Chris has a nice quilted comforter that I thought was a perfect background from my ring to be shot against.













































































Wolverine!!





















Chris' favorite superhero...SUPERMAN!























It didn't take long for the chocolate to disappear after I took this shot:) He had a full box of chocolates when he left that day, but when Chris returned I had ate most of them!! I'm usually picky about what I like in boxes of chocolates, but these were incredible!

No comments: