Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Matt's Birthday

I finally was home for one of Matt's Birthday's! I've been a out of city/state for the last few years. I was glad to be home this year to get to hang out with Matt, Kay, Kathy, John, & Amanda.

We started the night off at Ichiban , a Japanese restaurant in Rocky Mount. Thanks to having good friends, they helped me out with dinner (and bowling) ! I'm a poor jobless girl right now, but it's in progress. Anyways, we went bowling after we ate. Sadly John & Amanda couldn't join us. I got in trouble for using my flash. Supposedly it was effecting some of the leagues game.

Matt chilling.





















Kathy chilling.





















Bowling shoes are great....seriously!





















The form....





















And the release...





















It's hard to take pictures of people bowling, because all you can see is their booty.





















Kathy, Kaylene, Matt, & myself. I'm not sure what has Kathy's attention :) Focus Kathy, focus! Just kidding!















Bowling is one of those interesting games. I enjoy bowling, but I don't really like having to turn around in shame every time I get a gutter ball or what not:) We had a good time! We headed to Matt & Kay's for the Carolina game afterwards. A good night, with good friends!!

No comments: