Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Monday, January 28, 2008

Matt & Kay's Baby's!

Matt & Kay have three pets!! Kaylene has had Tabor since before they were married. I had the privilege of catsitting Tabor a few Summer's back. Nico is the next addition and they recently added a crazy little puppy, Miles.

Nico to be a small cat, but he grew a little wider since I've been gone. He's weird about people being around him, but deep down I think enjoy a little attention!
































I hear there have been a few restless nights over at Matt & Kay's house. Miles is a cuttie, but he's all PUPPY right now!






































Tabbie Baby! Yes, he is everybody's favorite. I don't know if it's because he looks so darn cute leaping over a household baby fence or his soft cuddly fur! I would say it's probably a little bit of both! I've tried to steal Tabor a few times! He's a great cat!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

poor Miles... he just doesn't show up on camera very well. Oh well... Tabor is photogenic as always