Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Thursday, January 17, 2008

Country Doctor Museum with Chris

I took Chris to the Country Doctor Museum (near Greenville) for part of his Christmas present. He had talked about wanting to go here for a while. It was a really interesting place to check out.



Gift time....Star Wars Cans (set) and old school comic book...and a few other things not pictured!



No comments: