Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Time Part II

After Chris & I left Mema's house we headed back to Chris' parents house.
Brodus enjoyed having so many laps to sit on, but he didn't enjoy Jess & Lee's dog, Sadie, too much! I'm sure Brodus had a hard time when we all left!


We had planned on going to a Church Service that night, but we decided to have Commune in their home instead. Once Jess & lee arrived Chris served Commune to us. It was really cool to be able to do this on Christmas Eve with our family.




That night we got to open one of our gifts. This is a tradition in the Adams' family!


Chris received so many much needed PANTS!

Christmas morning started off with breakfast...

Emma slept on my lap for a while :) This really is the life!

Chris' dad read the Christmas Story from the Bible before we opened gifts together.



We all had a lot of fun gifts in our stockings. They bought fun little books for us all!
I thought it was kind of ironic that I received this one since I tend to have bad grammar at times :) Kristi & Dr. Adams did confirm that they bought it for me because it was filled with pictures!
Memaw & Emma
Jess was not a big fan of this gift from Kristi & Ken to Emma :) It says "Born to be a Tar Heel."
We all just hung out after gift time.
They put Emma's bunny outfit on, which was so cute! She looks way cuter in her bunny outfit than the boy from "A Christmas Story."
I love the little ears and tale!
Momma (Jess) & Emma!
We shared dinner together that evening.

Chris & I headed back to Chapel Hill the next evening. We both had a wonderful time being home with our families! We are very grateful for what we have!

No comments: