Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

We had a very nice New Year. We stayed here in Chapel Hill and invited a few friends over. It was a fairly simple evening...we just played a game and talked. We intended to watch a movie, but that never quite happen.

I made a couple of snacks for everyone. These were bacon & pineapple wraps. The sauce that you put on them taste really good!



I also made these peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies...


And lastly I made these potato wedges. These were a big hit :) We also had other snacks that our friends brought along.


We brought down to the youth room (where the party was) our glassware using one of those kitchen trays that have 3 layers of shelves. Sadly we ended up breaking about 4 plates when the night was over :( I broke one of my favorite plates! Sad!


We played Partini....which was basically a lot like Cranium, but at little more difficult.


Before our guest arrived...


I wasn't really in a big camera mood once everyone arrived, so I have no photo's of our lovely guest! I'm glad they were able to come over and celebrate the New Year with us!

1 comment:

menorarose said...

you'll have to give me that recipe for the chocolate chip peanut butter cookies!...is it similar to the simple pb cookies we did in denver?...