Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Saturday, January 2, 2010

Amy's Birthday Celebration

Wednesday was Amy's Birthday. To celebrate we planned to go to an outdoor ice skating rink in Raleigh. We had a very hard time locating the rink which you would have thought would have been easy to spot. We actually had to end up asking someone. Her response to our question was basically, "Ummm, it's not much, but I think it's behind Starbucks." She was correct....it was over there by Starbucks. As you can see below it wasn't much at all! It wasn't even real ice. Amy & I stood on it briefly and it felt like PLASTIC! It was disappointing, but very funny! We actually did not skate even thought it was "free" since we brought can food. It normally cost $7 and I don't think I would have paid that!!!!



We had some time to kill before Kay & Amie met us at Crabtree Mall. We were all meeting there for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. Once they arrived we still had to wait for quite a bit, but we finally made it to a table.
I had a nice simple meal of bread, salad, chicken salad sandwich, & potato soup! It was a very pleasant meal. I was very sad that I wasn't able to afford a slice of red velvet cheesecake. The rest of the girls got different kinds of cheesecakes so I did a little tasting of all of theirs!



They came over and sang to Amy for her Birthday...


and then she opened a couple of gifts... :)


We always have a good time together. I have known Amy since she was six and I was five. I look forward to celbrating many more Birthday's with her!


No comments: