Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Relient K

Chris went with me to see Relient K recently. I haven't seen them since Chris went with me to see them in Colorado, which was kinda our first date. Our good friends were hoping to come with us, but sadly it didn't work out (next time!).

This was my first trip to Lincoln Theatre in Raleigh, NC.





First up was Deas Vail. I really liked this band a lot!!! They were my favorite of the night, besides Relient K of course.


Next up was Rookie of the Year. I'll give them this, they sound better live then on myspace.


Last act before Relient K was Owl City. I liked them, but Chris wasn't a big fan.



AND finally my boys RELIENT K!!!







This was displayed on the wall while they were singing "Mood Rings."


Five Dollar...


Footlong...


I didn't even know Dave & Matt could play horns. It just makes me like them even more.



They ended on one of my favorite songs...."Deathbed." I was totally shocked that they played this song live, but I totally loved it. It makes me cry!

No comments: