Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Life of the Busy Newly Weds

We have been to Texas, Ohio, Kerr Lake and as of this coming up Sunday New York. WHEW, it all makes me tired thinking about it!

I figured since we are about to head out again I should at least leave you with what WONDERFUL things I need to post:)

Here's what's up in the world of Chris & Karen AND Twenty Two Photo:

  • Lisa's Bridal Shoot
  • Lisa & Mike's Wedding (probably won't be posted until September)
  • Youth Works- Trip with Youth group
  • Kerri's visit to Chapel Hill
  • Saundra & Vince's Wedding
  • Kara & Matt's Wedding
  • Kerr Lake Vacation
  • NYC & VBS in Chinatown with our Church
  • Trip to Houston- Corporate Baptist Conference (hopefully posting today or tomorrow!)
I should have a little break after the NYC trip to catch up on everything! I also will have a NEW website to design and a wedding album create! So much to do!!!

No comments: