Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Honeymoon to Jamaica

I've created a slideshow of our Honeymoon to Jamaica! The only pictures missing from the slideshow are a few shots we took with our water camera (which I posted below!). Turn on the captions to see what I had to write about our trip :)

Here is the link to the slideshow: http://www.twentytwophoto.com/honeymoon/

These two guys in this boat wanted to take us for a ride and asked us if we smoke:) It only appears that one guys is in the picture below. I guess the guy must have ducked down when I took this photo. These people hang around resorts trying to get tourist to go with them. You just have to ignore them or say no thanks!




I know this is a "chest" shot, but I still thought it turned out kinda cool!


Look at the cute little fishy...


This was pretty fun, but it was a workout so we didn't stay on for long!



The Hobycat sailboat was so much fun! This was one of our favorite activities!



Silliness!


Most days after we went to the beach we would spend a little time at the HUGE pool!



It's hard to believe how CLEAR the water was. Pretty amazing I would say!


I liked the bright colored leafs.


I like this shot, even though I'm cut off.


School of fish. One time I swallowed salt water and then threw it up in the sea. As soon as I did this all of these little fishy started heading towards me! It was sooooo GROSS!


Sea creatures. DO NOT TOUCH!


Chris must have been really close to this little guy!

2 comments:

menorarose said...

what kind of waterproof camera did you use?...a store bought one?...me and nick took some with a fugi waterproof in ny at the pool, and that thing was so expensive for just 27 shots...i hope they turn out just as good as yours (colors and sharpness)...

Twenty Two Photo said...

i did have to work on them some:) The magic of actions! I broke down and bought a couple sets of actions....one really works great with making images pop even more! I'm sure that was the same type of camera we used!