Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Kerri's Visit to Rocky Mount

Kerri came to Rocky Mount the weekend of my Engagement Party. She stayed the whole weekend since it was a good little drive for her from King. Saturday morning we went to the Art Museum. I think it's such a cool place. This is the third or fourth time I've been this year and I still LOVE it!!!



They have a cute little area for kids to play dress up and do little art project:) Of course Kerri and I had to take part in this FUN!!

Queen Kerri!








I'd like this piece for my future Kitchen:)
(Art By:Tim Lazure)




(Art By: Lisa Beth Robinson)








(Art By: Kerri Cushman)



We stopped by one of our local greasy burger joints when we left the Art Museum. I'm not too sure how Kerri liked it, but it's definitely one of my favorite places if I want to eat a messy melt in your mouth cheeseburger. It's the only place that I will eat chili on my burger. I'm usually not a big fan of chili!



3 comments:

Catlin Humes said...

Great photos, I hope you two had fun looking at all the cool art. It looked like a really interesting place to visit.

Stella said...

Karen,

Where are the photos from Budapest! Show us the goodness of your travel there!

menorarose said...

i liked the burger and fries!!!! ;D