Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Monday, April 21, 2008

It's a Monday!!

Chris and I are celebrating our 1 year Anniversary today :) Whoo Hoo!!

Life has been really busy since my visit to Budapest. I have a full time job here in Rocky Mount, which means my time after work is slim to none. I have been working really hard to get all of the Budapest photographs edited, but I just haven't had enough time to crank it ALL out!! I'm actually pretty burnt out on it right now. That's what happens when you view the same pictures over and over and over and OVER!!

There is good news though. I am going on a beach trip with the people I work for on May 7th. Every year the company treats the women to a little getaway. This year they are going to Emerald Isle!! I haven't been here in a very long time, so I am very excited!!! My goal is to sleep in, enjoy the beach, eat at pizza at Michelangelo's, and devote time to FINISH editing my trip to Budapest!!! Can I get another "Whoo Hoo!"

More updates coming in the near future!!

No comments: