Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Holy Moly KANSAS!!!

I went to bed thinking Memphis won.
I woke up thinking Memphis won.
I picked up the Newspaper and
assummed it would say Memphis won.
BUT Yahoo informed me KANSAS won!

I was actually pulling for Kansas. Yes, they tore our (meaning UNC) butts to pieces, but I really just didn't want Memphis to win. I will give Memphis some credit. They really are better than I've admitted to. It's hard to judge by the conference they came from. They've beat some really good teams in the Tournament.

Hopefully now that Kansas FINALLY won a NCAA Tournament (it's been like 20 years) they will get over the whole Roy Williams situation. That's so...how many years ago?!?!?! I am very thankful that Roy's at Carolina. I know it must be hard to have to be pulled between two schools he loves. I really didn't have a problem with him being at the game to support Kansas last night (and even wearing a Kansas pin). Kansas is a part of his life still and I respect that.

Now I'm just ready for the whole NBA Draft to be over with. After that I will officially be able to get ready for next season:) It's been a VERY good year for my boys (UNC)!!!

PS-In the next couple of days I'll share some images from Saturday night when I went to the Dean Dome to watch the game (you know the one...BLAH!).

No comments: