1. Visit with my friend Kerri in King, NC. We went to Pilot Mountain and took a little walk for a bit. We also did a few other things that aren't pictured like the antique store, mall, cookout, watched a movie, and just hung out :)
We also enjoyed this HUGE pizza together!
If I'm not mistaken this was a flour mill. It's this really cool building with shops now. They also have local artist that work here!
2. When Chris & I went to Asheville he was inspired by all of the walking sticks, so he decided to make his own! Now he has a little piece of Chapel Hill to take with him on our next life adventure! I am very proud of him for his hard work that he put into this! It's pretty awesome!
3. Karen Wiggs married this kid name Garrett. I still don't really know him, but if the Wiggs family likes him he must be a good kid :) I didn't take many pictures, b/c I usually just let the photographer do their thing. I do hate I didn't get a picture of our good friends Tommy, Jeanne, & Kristen!
Karen was a beautiful bride...
I was also glad I got to spend a little time with some of my girls!
4. We celebrated Kay, Delight, and my birthday a few weeks back. The day started with Amy & Kay coming up. We went for a walk around Chapel Hill. I took them to this huge tire swing that is nearby!
Amy & Kay at the Forest Theater. This is such a fun place to see a play. I'd recommend the puppet show that comes here at least once a year.
We met Delight & Maria at the mall for our B-day dinner! All around it was a great time with friends! I won't discuss our b-day dessert ;)
5. Chris & I went for a Sunday stroll on Franklin Street. It's very very rare that we are home on a Sunday afternoon. Chris & I explored and went to this cute little park area. There were so many clovers around that I couldn't resist to look for a four leaf clover! Chris thought I was crazy until I found one! He has never found one, which I thought was crazy! Too bad my wish didn't come true!
PS: This is for you, Kerri! :)