Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Amy's Housewarming Party

I threw a Housewarming Party for one of my closest friends, Amy! She recently moved into her first home. Our original party was actually postponed due to snow. The rescheduled date turned out to be a very nice day! I'm so happy for Amy and her new "home" adventure. Her house is so cute and of course well decorated!
Here are a few images from her party! There was a lot of food and I couldn't help but to document it all :)


There's no party without a picture of the girls!


Carol & my mom helped me out a lot with the party and that help was greatly appreciated! I honestly couldn't have done it without them. There were a few other great helpers that day too! Thank you to everyone who teamed up to prepare food or clean up! Here's a pic of the mom's with Amy, Kay & Amy, and me & Amy!

Kay showed up a little later so she didn't make it to the group shot, but I'm just glad she was able to make it! It was a floating party :)

Plus, some of the girls missed out on this!


Lastly, here is a cute picture of Amy in front of her house!


I'll leave you with what you can look forward to with Twenty Two Photo!
1. Matt & Kay Family Photo Shoot
2. Kelly & Brooks Engagement Shoot
3. ALL of my family Day Photo Shoots

No comments: