Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Visit with Dana & Aaron

Chris and I put aside a weekend to go visit Dana & Aaron in the Charlotte area. We arrived that evening and went out to eat at this amazingly good restaurant called "Big View."



After dinner we headed back to their house and watched a movie. We were all pretty tired so we headed to bed once the movie was over.


Saturday Dana fixed us breakfast and we just relaxed for a little while before Chris & I had to head back to Chapel Hill. It was a short visit, but we enjoyed our time catching up and getting to know Aaron a little better. Hopefully there will be more trips in the future!

No comments: