Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ordination "Tattoo"

Chris wanted to get a new tattoo to celebrate his Ordination. This was the first time I have ever experienced anyone getting a tattoo. The shop Chris goes to is in Durham. Ever since he has been in this area Chris has gone here and really likes the work Bruce does. If you are in the area and want a tattoo this is the place to go!

Bruce had all kinds of fun toys and memorabilia in this room.


Chris said this tattoo hurt the worse even though it is the smallest one he has. It only took about 15 minutes and we were out!

I liked the reflection in this image.




Here is the final result!

No comments: