Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Monday, September 14, 2009

Girls Day!

My friends came up to visit me in Chapel Hill. They go to experience a little piece of my life (or a BIG piece considering I am home all the time!). I made them breakfast that morning. We had some time to kill before we went on our little adventure.

I made a Fruit Salad and Chocolate Chip Pancakes. I loved the fruit salad!



Before the girls arrived I was goofing off in the Brides room! For those of you who don't know this, the bride room is directly next door to us. We get to her all the excitement of the girls getting ready! Whoo hoo! Sometimes they even try to come in our room:) Anyway, this is where we had breakfast and hung out for a while.



We had some spare time before we headed out, so we walked on UNC's campus for a while.




Around 1pm we took the bus to Duke's campus. I wanted to show the girls Duke Chapel.



We headed across the street to Duke Gardens after that. Amie met us there and we just walked around and enjoyed our time together.








Back in Chapel Hill....


We played around with the "art" before heading to lunch at Buns. I was so hungry that I ate all of my fries and they give you a lot!



We also drove over to this hippie mall down the street. Sadly the store we wanted to go to was closed. We headed back to Franklin Street and hit up a couple of UNC stores before the girls headed home. Overall it was a GREAT day:)

No comments: