Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sandy Cross Baseball

Meet the Boys of Sandy Cross!!! What a great group of kids!
I just wanted to share a few images that I shot of my brother's Little League team...
















My Cousin:)
















2 comments:

Unknown said...

those are great pictures! you definitely captured the spirit of the team :)

menorarose said...

these are all real good!...i bet it would be fun shooting a bunch of boys, cuteness...and i bet some of them blushed at the site of you! ;)