Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Friday, June 6, 2008

Bleh...

Humidity sucks!

I was spoiled for two years not having to deal with humidity...

I'd choose dry air any day over humid air!!

100 degrees with humidity feels like torture...

Oh Denver....

2 comments:

menorarose said...

Tell me about it! Girl, I had a yard sale this weekend, and thought I was going to D.I.E.!!!

the.bain.family. said...

heh, i read it as humanity sucks. Oh me.