Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Sunday, November 11, 2007

ZOO!!

This was my second trip to the Zoo since I've been in Colorado. This time was more enjoyable because I got to share it with Kerri and a couple of other friends. The zoo here is actually smaller than the Asheboro zoo. I feel bad for some of the animals there, because they have no space whatsoever.

We definitely got our work out on that day. It's been a while since I've walked that much:)

These Zebras looked like they are attached. Who would have known...



Zebra's are such cool animals to admire and look at. What an amazing piece of art God created.





I wonder what exactly the Hippo's do with this pumpkin....



Sleepy, sleepy Hippo's...







Though the elephants had a very tight space, they did have these cool "toys" in their space.



This is one of my favorite attractions at the Denver Zoo:) I don't know what I like these sheep so much....BAH!





Penguins reflection in the pond...



All of the bears were chowing down on a BIG piece of meat!!



Grrrrr....or not....



They're decorating the Zoo with a lot of Christmas lights for the holidays. It would be really cool to be out there when they are all lit up!



I like this birds mohawk. He's a rock star!




No comments: