Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween...

I spent Halloween with a cowboy and a clown. I took Zeb to daycare in the morning and then I went to pick up Anton from school at 11am. I hung out over at Anton's until the evening. He was such an adorable cowboy:)











His little race car plays music, so he was listening and singing along with it.





Random objects around Anton's house...










Lucie and James (Anton's parents) always have beautiful plants and flowers inside and outside of the house!











One of my favorite pair of shoes...







I left Anton's and headed straight to pick up Zeb from daycare. He wore his clown costume to school that morning and we put it back on and went trick or treating that night! He was such a cute little clown! We went out with a few of their neighbors. Zeb tried his best to keep up with some of the older kids:)







No comments: