Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Morning Weddings...

I'll have to admit that I was really ready for this wedding to be over with, because Chris was flying in that evening. It was a morning wedding and the weather turned out to be really nice. Overall that wedding went really smoothly and I enjoyed being out there taking pictures!

I got a chance to take some shots of the rings this time! I love shooting details!







The Bride's shoes...Similar shots, but I liked them both:)



This is where the reception was held.








I hung out with the "boys," while Sara was with the girls...













The Grooms gift to his soon to be wife.



Along with this cute card, she gave him a nice digital camera.



We were able to get a few shots of the guys before the wedding began.






Before the guest arrived...



They had a hard time keeping the flower arrangement from blowing over. It fell twice before the ceremony. I believe they ended up putting large rocks around them to keep the wind from knocking them down again.


It's time to begin:)

























No comments: