Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Sunday, October 21, 2007

Chris' Visit Part Two

Wednesday was the only other day that I didn't have to work while Chris was here. We drove up Pike's Peak and took the COG Railway to the top. This was a new experience for us both. It was a fun adventure...



We were told that this place had really good homemade donuts. They were pretty good, but I'll admit I was a little disappointed in them.





We also drove about an hour away to Canyon City to the Royal Gorge. This city was really weird. I think there was a museum for everything!


Way down below is the Arkansas River.




After a long long day, and finally filling our tummy's with some decent food, we headed back to Denver.

1 comment:

Uncle Mut said...

Both of the two recent sets of pictures are amazing. However, you'd probably like a more specific response. The picture from the bottom of the tree looking toward the sky (with the focus in the middle) was awesome. And I love the photo of the car's shadow. Very inspiring stuff! Thanks for sharing it!